Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
- Serve as the point of contact and problem solver at all stages of the delivery process. (rescheduling requests, follow up on accessory exchanges, help with systems, etc)
- Regularly review appointment scheduling systems, identify potential issues and correct these issues which will require communication with Peloton’s delivery teams and customers.
- Monitor the status of appointments throughout the day and proactive communicate with delivery teams to minimize appointment issues.
- Process over the phone accessory sales, product exchanges and customer account updates.
- Think creatively and proactively engage with your peers to identify ways Peloton can elevate the delivery experience for our customers.
- Use data to help Peloton drive continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Evaluate delivery routes including travel times, traffic patterns, and delivery coverage areas to make sure we operate efficiently.
- Remain flexible and be comfortable with change as our business continues to evolve.
- An outgoing, dynamic personality with excellent communication skills
- Comfortable learning new software systems
- Excellent computing skills (email, MS office, Google Suite, Salesforce…)
- Work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Able to troubleshoot problems while thinking on your feet in a fast paced environment
- Capable of working swiftly and accurately
- Comfortable working with a wide range of personalities
- Preferred: Experience with customer scheduling software and delivery vehicle routing systems
- Preferred: At least 1 year of experience providing customer service and/or scheduling customer appointments on behalf of a business
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree