Member Experience Analyst (EU)
Peloton is seeking an Analyst to join its Business Operations team to inform continuous improvements to the Member experience across every Member touchpoint. The Member Experience Analyst will report to the EU Member Experience Manager and will collaborate with analysts from Peloton’s global HQ locations. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and be excited by the prospect of working in a fast-paced environment. This position is based in the London HQ.
- Define and track KPIs across key touchpoints to measure drivers of acquisition, retention and engagement
- Implement and monitor alerts to efficiently surface systemic issues impacting the Member experience
- Identify and observe weekly and monthly trends, and report findings to key cross-functional stakeholders to drive continuous improvement
- Collaborate with cross-continental analytics teams to ensure and enhance data quality and consistency
- Become a subject matter expert in the field of EU Member experience and identify innovative new projects and continuous improvement opportunities
- Provide meaningful, data-driven contributions and/or business case to inform strategic discussions with cross-functional teams
- - Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to provide holistic insight
- Respond to requests for specific experience-related insights from local cross-functional teams
- BA/BS in statistics, economics or similarly quantitative degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics, business intelligence or data science, experience in the technology sector preferred
- High level of proficiency in SQL, Excel/Sheets, Github
- Capable of explaining complex models in a succinct and digestible manner
- Hands-on experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, self-starter, team player, creative problem-solver, ability to multitask
- Proficiency with Google Suite applications (Google docs, sheets, etc.)
- Has a positive attitude and energy
- Genuine interest in one/all of our business pillars - fitness, media, technology
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.