SEASONAL FIELD ASSISTANT
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- This is a seasonal position; length of employment will depend on the needs of the business
- Provide assistance to the Field Specialists in providing superior customer service and educating customers on product setup, features, and usage
- Assist in assembly of Peloton products and accessories in customers homes
- Assist in the loading of the van, including bikes and accessories
- Complete the DVIR and checklist for accessories prior to route departure with the assistance of the Field Specialist.
- Conduct all phones calls while on route when necessary, including contacting the Supervisor, Scheduling Center, and 30 minute call notification to the customer.
- Remove all trash from customers home, prep for each delivery by cleating shoes and organizing order contents, and ensure delivery vehicle is clean and well organized throughout the day
- Assist with in-home product repairs and maintenance
- Serve as Peloton product expert and brand ambassador
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 325 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton products up to 325 lbs with assistance, sometimes up and down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.