The Logistics Manager - Canada role is a key part of the Global Supply Chain team at Peloton. The role will encompass managing all aspects of logistics for our Canadian business including but not limited to last mile “white glove” delivery, middle mile transportation, small parcel e-Commerce. Expectations are that the candidate will be well versed in managing 3rd party logistics vendors and have extensive experience in all aspects of transportation. The logistics manager will be responsible for developing a transportation system that supports the high sales growth in the Canadian marketplace. The role will be based in Toronto, Ontario
Key parts of the position will be handling all inventory deployment, 3PL research, selection and onboarding, KPI analysis and following through to ensure every aspect of the order lifecycle is being properly managed end to end. Finding solutions to expand and optimize our current delivery network in Canada will be a critical part of succeeding in the role.
Candidate will be an integral part of achieving the Supply Chain team’s goal of perfect customer satisfaction through “Proper Peloton Delivery”.
- Manage deployment of inventory to all forward stocking locations to ensure continuity of fulfillment operations working with in tandem with the US based logistics teams
- Lead research and manage evaluation process for new 3PL providers (warehousing, middle mile, white glove and service/repair)
- Support in data analysis on all 3PLs performance including adherence to all SLAs
- Creation and distribution of all internal/external reporting for 3PL partners
- Improve cross-functional communication and overall business processes with our 3PLs to support continued growth
- Identify gaps & opportunities for improving our overall transportation process in Canada
- Lead process improvement initiatives across Peloton functional teams and 3PLs
- Become a “subject matter expert” on both assembly and troubleshooting for all finished goods (Bike, Tread etc.)
- Assist as a support lead to our Member Experience team on escalations and other troubleshooting issues and also to our asset-based Field Operations team on logistics related matters
- 7+ years’ experience in managing a 3PL or working at a 3PL
- Bahelor’s degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering, or related Business degree. MBA a plus.
- E-commerce logistics experience required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on superior customer satisfaction
- Strong, verbal communication & cross functional coordination skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail and extremely well organized
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge required
- Proven track record of developing and optimizing transportation networks
- Contract negotiation and management skills
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.