FIELD OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
Location: Rochdale, Greater Manchester Area
Hours: 5 days per week, including weekends as necessary during busy season
Start Date: Mid-July
Would you like to work for a premium health and fitness brand? Since Peloton’s U.S. launch five years ago, it has rapidly grown into a 4-billion-dollar company and has acquired celebrity fans such as David Beckham, Kate Hudson, Leonardo Di Caprio, Ellen DeGeneres, Barack Obama and Hugh Jackman amongst others.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
You will be responsible for supporting the Field Operations Manager in the overall operation of our Rochdale depot, including warehouse and delivery operations, managing staff, product inventory, and vehicle fleet management.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Assist the Field Operations Manager in the overall operation of your location
- Manage the ongoing maintenance of the vehicle fleet
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring, training and development of all Ambassadors and Warehouse Associates
- Perform ride alongs with Ambassadors to conduct ongoing evaluations
- Managing staff whilst abiding by the Peloton values
- Assist in employee scheduling
- Overseeing bike assembly with the Warehouse Associates
- Supervising deliveries and helping to prepare load outs
- Supervising the bike refurbishment department
- Receiving deliveries, containers and shipments
- Supervising inventory movements/stock control
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent presentation skills
- Good problem-solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Comfortable with leading and managing staff
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Knowledge of warehouse operations is preferred but not required
The position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton products up to 65kg with assistance, sometimes up and down stairs. Ideal candidate must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state-of-the-art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
- Full uniform provided
- Work phone
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan