We’re looking for a highly collaborative, results-driven, strategic program manager to drive and champion initiatives that support the transformation of the employee experience within Peloton. The ideal candidate is a highly collaborative, results-driven, strategic program manager who can facilitate clarity, collaboration and high-quality execution on complex People projects, working effectively with leaders and teammates across organizational boundaries, areas of expertise, and global time zones. The People Program Manager will understand and embed our People team’s strategy into specific projects, actions and outcomes, track project details as they evolve and anticipate implications, communicate effectively with various audiences, and navigate our complex organization to execute in a high quality way. The ability to juggle, prioritize and work under tight timelines is essential. You will manage a portfolio of varied projects, partnering closely with an array of stakeholders, guiding teams to achieve desired results while exemplifying Peloton’s core values. The People Program manager will sit on Peloton’s newly created Programs team, and will report to the Senior Director of People.
- Create clarity of scope, requirements, owners and outcomes for high-priority People cross-functional projects, including roles, workstreams, deliverables, activities, timelines, resources, stakeholders, and success measures.
- Collaborate effectively with People partners, including business partners, people operations, learning, compensation, systems, recruiting, internal communications and workplace, as well as business and functional partners, such as legal, finance, M&A, and IT,
- Identify and track progress, issues and risks related to execution and outcomes. Facilitate informed decision-making and issue resolution. Stay abreast of developments and rework project plans as needed.
- Proactively identify unmet needs and gaps and create solutions, including anticipatory and risk-mitigating actions.
- Support People team leaders in communicating project goals, progress and outcomes to key stakeholders, including executives and People leaders, and provide visibility and useful updates as needed.
- Operate with the highest standards of integrity, credibility, and trustworthiness; maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information and data.
- Demonstrated track record (5+ years experience) of HR program management, preferably in a high-growth company, delivering different initiatives from strategy to execution under both short and long timelines
- 6+ years experience within HR consulting, people programs, and/or HR operations, and experience partnering effectively with senior leaders
- Ability to balance competing priorities and drive projects to completion in a fast-paced environment and sometimes under conditions of ambiguity
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills, including attention to detail and the ability to process disparate information and synthesize quickly
- Outstanding influencing and communication skills, including strong interpersonal, presentation, and written/verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of talent management, global employment regulations and practices, compensation, benefits, talent operations (including data management), talent systems and change management desirable
- Expert user of project management tools and systems (Monday.com, Jira, Smartsheet, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree and advanced degree desirable
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global technology company reinventing fitness by bringing the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. With more than 10,000 live and on-demand classes, taught by a roster of elite instructors, Peloton delivers real-time motivation and curated playlists from the world's best artists. Peloton is changing the way people get fit through a comprehensive and socially-connected experience that makes every workout both efficient and addictive. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, TCV, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.