Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced Software QA Tester to play a key role in supporting software quality assurance on the Salesforce platform. You'll be responsible for the design, documentation and execution of mainly manual test plans, test cases & scripts across all stages of the software development lifecycle. Your testing activities will ensure delivery of the highest quality product possible and to ensure the product matches design specifications.
The Salesforce platform supports inside and commercial sales, member experience, field operations and inventory using the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Field Service LIghtning. This role reports to the IT Business Relationship Manager - Marketing, Sales & Service who manages core service offerings for the team.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible, self-motivated individual with software quality assurance experience – someone who is detailed oriented, collaborative, and has prior software quality assurance experience.
- 3+ years experience in testing software applications with focus on Web-based applications such as Salesforce.com.
- Functional background in business analysis and software requirements gathering preferred.
- Responsible for creating end-to-end test plans, executing the plan and managing all related activities to ensure all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected.
- Experience in using software-based issue tracking and test result reporting is required.
- Ability to work with business analyts and technology to understand the solution objectives
- Good understanding of how Web-based applications work and required tests to ensure complete test coverage
- Strong knowledge of enterprise applications like CRM, ERP, etc.
- Experience testing CRM applications such as Salesforce.com preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exposure to Jira and Confluence.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other language skills would be beneficial
- Prior global experience a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.