We are looking for a self-motivated creative and talented Supply Chain Manager to join our team in the UK and support the growth of our business in Europe. The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for developing the Supply Chain function in Europe and to build scale and ensure that Global standards are implemented and followed. The successful candidate must have experience implementing Supply Chain strategy in fast-growing complex organisations. They will be thriving in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment and operate with a bias for action. Their leadership is infectious, they will be able to gather focus from a wide range of stakeholders to consensus. They are a strong and creative leader who will co-lead the design of the future state Peloton Operations network to support the growth of Peloton in Europe.
- Lead International Supply Chain strategy in collaboration with Global Supply Chain team (network design, inventory planning, purchase order management, regional distribution planning, international freight)
- Build a team of high performing supply chain experts to support growth of the business
- Understand local tax and tariff implications to design the most cost effective end-to-end supply chain
- Develop standards and drives implementation of best practices in regional markets with finance, IT, engineering and logistics stakeholders.
- Drive global process design for network strategy and network efficiency; delivers continuous improvement and optimization locally
- Drive common process and system implementation (Netsuite, RFSmart, Netsuite)
- Support market research, request for information, request for proposal process to enable network development
- Responsible for capacity and inventory planning at the local level
- Own ocean, distribution and middle mile performance and costs
- Tracks existing supply chain
- Lead 3PL Contracting & ensure consistent Performance Management
- Holiday / Peak planning
- 7+ years experience preferably in a similar role within a logistics provider or retailer or preferably in a high technology environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or other technical fields
- Excellent Customer Service skills and commercial understanding
- Negotiations/logistics procurement skills/tender management experience
- Supplier Management skills
- Proven experience with capacity management and forecasting
- Contract and Vendor Management experience
- Experience in strategic planning and strategic analysis
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements and is forward-looking
- Experience in a multinational environment a plus
- Strong domain expertise and can apply concepts to creatively solve problems
- Strong bias for action and a strong sense of ownership; strives in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Can communicate opinion with clarity and confidence
- Strong collaborator with a talent to achieve targets through consensus
- Passionate customer advocate
- Strong leader who can lead and motivate a team to greatness
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.