The VP, Global Talent Acquisition will help set the vision, strategy and roadmap for the talent acquisition function and our approach to talent across Peloton’s growing global organization. Our ideal candidate is a natural people leader and operations guru, passionate about building great teams, defining strategy, developing processes and creating metrics and reporting to make sure the recruiting engine is running efficiently. We’re looking for an innovative thinker who is capable of launching new programs to support our business goals across the organization. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, you will be a key leader on the People team.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Design and execute global recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate and hire qualified candidates in the US, Europe, Asia, and beyond.
- Play a key role in strategic headcount planning and management, working with senior leaders across the business and partnering closely with Finance and Compensation.
- Work with key stakeholders to analyze business goals, identify talent needs/or gaps to develop across the organization, and implement programs to find the right talent against current and future workforce planning strategies
- Implement a metrics-based approach to ensure the company hiring plan is achieved efficiently, using benchmarks for planning purposes and taking a data driven approach to quickly identify and solve pain points
- Launch new programs to support our hiring goals, from interviewer training and on-campus recruiting to innovative diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace and drive programs which ensure recruiting strategies attract diverse candidates. Evaluate sourcing and selection procedures.
- Maintain talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for future staffing needs.
- Identify and organize recruitment events to build our employer brand presence
- Oversee and improve overall candidate experience
- Identify the most effective digital/social media channels to drive increased candidate traffic, through content, SEO/PPC, strategic placement of online recruiting banners and mobile platform optimization (e.g. role advertising and job applications)
- Lead existing recruiting organization to execute the TA strategy
- Optimize the team’s ability to achieve overall delivery, quality, diversity and cost objectives
- Drive culture of data accuracy across the TA function
- Demonstrate the ability to hire and develop an exceptional recruiting organization
- You are a strong, inspiring talent leader who does not shy away from honest feedback.
- You have demonstrated experience managing and scaling a global recruiting team across varied business channels.
- You are an excellent operator with fantastic business acumen who is capable of communicating and influencing across a complex organization.
- You are effective at partnering with leaders across all levels of an organization. You have previous experience in developing and executing a holistic, data-driven talent acquisition strategy across a large global organization, while creating a vision and effectively driving change in the organization.
- You have substantial experience in an executive-level talent acquisition role at a high-growth tech company
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.