This NetSuite developer will work with the various business areas such as the Finance team, the procurement and logistics team etc to provide necessary support and customizations for their operations. This role is intended to be primarily focussed on the Accounting team to help resolve their issues in a timely manner. Having a good knowledge of the Financial Accounting module in addition to the technical customizations will be very important.
- Work with a team that builds and maintains the ERP and related software systems at Peloton.
- Discuss requirements with business stakeholders and suggest solutions in NetSuite or provide necessary customizations which includes custom user interfaces, suiteflows or scripts to support their needs.
- Work with the team to document and generate custom reports as necessary
- Assist with data import process and data cleanup and data migration from various systems
- Triage the requests and incidents that are submitted by the users and help the project manager categorize, size and assign the requests to the right team.
- Have had experience being a NetSuite Admin/Developer with hands on experience on NetSuite forms customization, Suiteflow, Data migration, Suitebundler & custom field and Custom records.
- Basic knowledge on standard NetSuite transactions like Purchase order, Sales order, inventory management etc.
- NetSuite Technical Hands on experience Suiteflow, Suitebuilder, Saved Searches and Reports
- Have been a part of at least 1 full cycle NetSuite implementation
- Working experience with Multi-Subsidiary and inter-company transactions is mandatory. Exposure to EU is a plus.
- Good business process knowledge like procure to pay, order to cash and record to report.
- Experience in system integration testing and unit testing
- Strong communication and process documentation skills
- Experience with SuiteScript
- Working knowledge of programming languages
College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering or a minimum of 2 years’ equivalent work experience. NetSuite Suitefoundation certified.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Third party candidates will not be considered for this opportunity.