Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Digital Marketing Manager with a strong background in Paid Social to join its media team in London. Reporting to the Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving performance and executions across Social channels and support Search & other Digital channels.
- Full ownership of planning & execution of Peloton’s Paid Social activity spanning seasonal messaging and key initiatives across the UK and Germany including
- Budget management
- Ongoing optimization
- Weekly reporting, including creation and maintenance of dashboards
- Testing calendars
- Creative mangement with publishers
- Support team with
- In-house Search activation
- Video, display, and native activity via our agency
- Media tag management
- Google Analytics
- 4+ years of digital media management
- Extensive experience using Social platforms including:
- Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Direct experience managing campaigns in platforms with a focus on sales
- Knowledge of ad tech landscape including areas such as viewability & verification, audience platforms, measurement, page tagging, etc.
- Experience working with creative teams to influence content so it delivers meaningful business outcomes through Paid Social.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Excellent analytical skills. Experience in data driven strategy.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously.
- Experience managing Search and Digital Video campaigns (YouTube + Programmatic) preferred but not mandatory
- German language skills a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.