This position is a key HR Information Systems architecture and systems management resource
for Peloton People systems. You will be the trusted resource for systems planning, architecture, implementation, application administration, roles management, and business unit functional support.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for SuccessFactors and other HRIS platforms.
- Partner with the key stakeholders in the implementation, configuration, and system administration of SAP SuccessFactors, to include Performance and Goals, Compensation and LMS modules
- Provide day-to-day system support, including resolution of all system related issues.
- Support data import and exports and assist with security management
- Be the point person for company-wide reporting requirements from SuccessFactors, with ability to interpret business needs and design custom reports, dashboards, management reports and metrics
- Conduct / coordinate testing when new update patches & new releases for SuccessFactors
- Assist in testing and maintenance of ADP payroll system.
- Drive data integrity by scheduling and conducting audits, testing on a consistent, timely and thorough manner
- Develop, document and maintain system admin procedures, and employee resource guides
- Strong functional knowledge of the SAP SuccessFactors system, especially the LMS, Performance, and Compensation modules
- Strong project management and communication skills, including strong Agile expertise
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational, and time management skills with the ability to set priorities to coordinate multiple assignments with fluctuating and time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data to ensure correct and efficient integration of HRIS system
- Required: 3+ years of hands-on HRIS systems experience
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience configuring SAP SuccessFactors including setting up permissions, and various modules within the system
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.