As an Inside Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for achieving and exceeding sales goals in our brand new German market. You will educate and skillfully guide customers through the Peloton buying experience from inbound lead generation and an existing customer database, ensuring the highest level of quality, customer care, and integrity. The position is based in our UK headquarters in London.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual personal and team sales goals
- Maintain a consultative selling approach by following Peloton sales methodology - selling the company's core product, accessories and ancillary product offerings (i.e., warranties) to new leads and existing bike owners
- Manage inside sales process from lead to close
- Actively monitor inbound sales phone calls, web leads and web chat for lead generation
- Provide timely and accurate response and follow-up with all sales leads
- Collaborate on lead generation and sales with Customer Experience and Marketing, as needed
- Daily planning to maximize sales activities including phone, email, chat
- Prepare and present appropriate sales proposals
- Effectively utilize Peloton CRM system (Salesforce) to track and monitor personal and field activity, lead dashboards and reports, call lists and more
- Serve as product expert by providing up-to-date product information
- Available to work weekends/evenings when necessary
- A solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Native German speaker with a good level written and spoken English
- Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo
- Proactive, never fail attitude/ ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working collaboratively and non-competitively with teammates
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Experience with lead qualification and objection handling
- Time and sales pipeline management
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc), Apple Products, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Interest in Fitness-Tech industry is a plus
At Peloton, the health and well-being of our employees are of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan and paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.