ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is an opportunity to support the industrial design on sub systems and entire products within our family of fitness equipment. You will support cross-functional design of the hardware and user experience aspects of product development. You will work closely with our talented team of designers, product managers, engineers, marketers, and key business stakeholders to develop innovative features for our bike and related products. You're highly motivated, super organized, and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment.
- End-to-end product development from research and early concept exploration, to product execution and launch. Active participant and driving force in complete product development cycle.
- Support the project lead to bring design systems to completion
- Contributes to defining and advancing Peloton’s product design language and visual brand identity
- Render quality cad and rapid iteration skills via sketch and 3D CAD - production quality cad is a bonus but not necessary
- Actively demonstrate design & innovation thought leadership to adjacent teams.
- Work with outside suppliers to enable design success and address technical issues in the development process.
- Inspires peers with creative approach to thinking and problem solving
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design
- 2-5 years experience in a design role
- Solidworks, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Keyshot, Sketchbook Pro, Microsoft Office Suite (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills
- Surfacing experience in Solidworks
- Ability to render via keyshot and communicate new ideas
- You have the ability to produce amazing sketches and renderings at a lightning pace
- Your work is the envy of your peers!
**please attach your portfolio as the first link on your resume and cover letter or we will not be able to review you as a candidate.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.