DELIVERY SERVICE SUPPORT ANALYST
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
As a Delivery Service Support Analyst in the Field Operation organization, you will be the team’s expert supporting Peloton delivery and repair services. In this role, you will partner with regional service managers, warehouse teams, delivery crews and other internal Peloton departments to drive efficient appointment scheduling, vehicle routing and Salesforce Field Service Lightning configuration.
You will also analyze business performance, recommend improvements and communicate needed changes with warehouse delivery teams. Finally, you will maintain all of the documentation and technical material needed to support scheduling services.
Ideal candidates will have experience working with field based delivery/repair teams, using mapping software to drive business decisions and analyzing data to discover opportunities for improvement.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Analyze geospatial data through the use of mapping software. (arcGIS, Tableau or others)
- Determine market setup to minimize drive times while maximizing completed deliveries.
- Develop forecasts to determine the number of crews needed to meet demand.
- Manage Salesforce Field Service Lightning configuration including, resources, business rules and geographic territories.
- Regularly review performance, recommend improvements and communicate needed changes with internal teams.
- Propose data based recommendations for further investigation or improvements.
- Experience with geospatial mapping software such as arcGIS
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Able to communicate with a wide range of audiences
- Must be able to work independently, employing strong time management and organizational skills
- Able to lead projects that involve multiple stakeholders
- Outstanding quantitative skill set.
- Attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, continuously evolving work environment
- Proficient with database programming languages such as SQL or Python.
- Project Management and Six Sigma experience preferred
- Salesforce and/or Field Service Lightning experience preferred