Peloton is seeking a dynamic and highly analytical Inventory Planner who will plan and drive inventory optimization across our complex network of warehouses. In this role, you will be responsible for managing inventory levels, setting inventory targets, replenishment coverages, and ensure products are moving to the right location at the right time, with the right volume.
- Evaluate regional and warehouse level demand profile, set optimal inventory targets to maximize service level, and sales target.
- Lead inventory optimization initiatives
- Partner and collaborate with the Supply Planning and Logistics Teams to effectively route supply to regional DCs and warehouses based on demand, capacity, lead time.
- Work closely with suppliers to maintain clear and clean shipment routing guidance.
- Analyze regional and sub-regional inventory level by product, and re-balance inventory based on sales trend, seasonal trend, promotional activities, and other ad hoc programs.
- Identify and escalate inventory issues and risks (shortages, excesses) and formulate mitigation plan.
- Assist and troubleshoot shipping discrepancies, inventory discrepancies, and receipt delays.
- Develop reports and dashboards for key inventory metrics, projections, and other KPIs
- 5+ years of supply chain planning experience, with a minimum of 2 years in inventory management
- Creative problem solver and constant desire to move business forward
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel, comfortable building data models and manipulating large data sets
- Familiarity/expertise in ERP/MRP/Advance planning systems preferred
- Experience with a Multi-Echelon Inventory Optimization tool strongly recommended
- Experience in Netsuite and/or Advanced Planning System a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.