Peloton is looking to add an expert Tech Recruiter & Officer to our growing People Team to lead hiring and office management for our presence in Taiwan. We’re seeking someone who loves to hire and retain the best talent, someone knows how to find the best and brightest minds around, passionate about culture, and has the skills to build long-lasting relationships.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the recruitment process for a number of mission critical roles, from sourcing and interviewing to offer negotiation, across Electrical Engineering, Firmware, Software Engineering, Supply Chain and more departments
- Utilize innovative sourcing techniques and strategies to find, connect with and recruit top-tier talent for Peloton’s Taiwan office
- Manage job postings on internal and external web sites
- Build and manage a robust pipeline of talent, maintain ATS data integrity, and regularly share updates with internal stakeholders
- Manage / co-manage all Taiwan HQ calendars, including:
- Events calendar - employee and client facing.
- New hires calendar.
- Office calendar for activities and internal meeting requests including locations.
- Administering, and managing the day-to-day of internal office business.
- Assist in managing/improving the functional processes, policies, and techniques.
- Flexibility to make quick, methodical and strategic adjustments.
- Source and oversee facilities maintenance & supply needs for company including placing orders for all consumables as needed
- Keeping record of all necessary information pertaining to purchases and budgets.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors as needed.
The Ideal Candidate will Have:
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Proven track record sourcing passive candidates
- 2+ years experience as a manager
- Solid track record of building strong relationships with hiring managers at all levels and making successful placements; a network that is active and up-to-date
- Confidence to jump in and move on open requisitions with a sense of urgency
- Creative and innovative mindset and the ability to independently solve problems
- Dedicated to knowledge-sharing at all stages of a hiring cycle
- Passion for keeping up with industry trends and the latest sourcing hacks and tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to understand/communicate complex technical requirements
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic thinker and a self-starter
- Familiarity and passion for Peloton and our mission
Nice to have:
- Previous experience at a recruiting agency as well as internal experience
- Experience working with the Greenhouse Applicant Tracking System
- Passion for fitness!
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.