The Peloton Enterprise Technology Team is expanding and transforming its risk management, compliance and security capabilities and resources. We are investing in these areas to address an ever increasing cybersecurity threat landscape, as well as regulatory compliance requirements as the company continues to grow.
The Enterprise Technology Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) Senior Analyst is a critical position within the team, and has GRC responsibilities from a technology and security perspective across the organization globally. Working closely with the Director of GRC, Enterprise Technology Team, and stakeholders across the organization, this position will be responsible for building and enhancing the GRC portfolio of efforts to raise the overall security and compliance posture for Peloton. This individual will be directly responsible for implementing, maintaining and improving policies, procedures and internal controls to assure compliance with applicable regulatory and legal requirements as well as best practices. The GRC Senior Analyst will drive risk analysis, designing controls, and implementing industry best practice processes for teams and technologies utilized across the organization.
The role will work across multiple frameworks and regulatory standards including, but not limited to, NIST CSF, CIS Controls, PCI-DSS, GDPR, SOX 404, etc. This individual will liaise with Engineering, Finance, General Counsel, Audit and other stakeholders globally to implement new solutions and processes as well as remediate outstanding issues. The role will also have responsibility for the implementation and ownership of a GRC system that will be used to further the automation of the program.
- Under general direction of the Director of GRC, the role is responsible for project management and implementation of controls to build and enhance the GRC program.
- Responsibility for informing leadership of issues resulting from risk analysis and determining potential solutions that are appropriate for Peloton’s business and system architecture.
- Interacts with Enterprise Technology and business stakeholders to understand risks to critical infrastructure by defining potential business impact with the responsibility to apply effective mitigation strategies.
- Work closely with the Security Team to detect potential security weaknesses and developing creative ways to tackle challenges unique to Peloton’s business and systems architecture.
- Maintains updated knowledge in the field of risk management and compliance to efficiently work on frameworks including NIST CSF, CIS Controls, PCI-DSS, GDPR, SOX 404, etc.
- Understanding of qualitative vs. quantitative risk management and inherent vs. residual risk in order to properly determine and report on technology risk levels.
- Effectively engages Peloton stakeholders, business partners, and vendors to maintain an understanding of current risks, new systems, and changes to the environment.
- Understanding of security functions including: Incident Management, Secure Change Management, Identity and Access Management, and Vendor Security Risk Management.
- Must stay current with industry, regulatory, and legal requirements relevant to security, compliance, and privacy.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.