Peloton is looking for a self-motivated, dynamic attorney with 4+ years of experience at a top law firm or in-house practice to join our growing legal team. The person in this role will assist Peloton’s senior attorneys in supporting internal clients across all locations and departments. This position will require a thorough understanding of Peloton’s multifaceted business, including its suppliers, partners, members, and competitors, in order to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Negotiate and manage on a wide variety of commercial contracts, and report to senior attorneys on marketing initiatives, supply chain matters, privacy and data security issues, e-commerce projects, and general risk management matters
- Work closely with internal clients from all business units to support their objectives and advise on legal risks and opportunities related to their strategy.
- 4+ years’ experience at a top law firm or in-house role, with a focus on commercial or corporate transactional practice, with secondment or in-house experience strongly preferred
- Competency in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts; particular experience in information technology and marketing agreements and/or supply chain agreements is strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to advise on business-related legal issues
- Must be an independent and strategic thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and willing to take on additional responsibilities
- Superb organizational skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, disruptive business
- Knowledge about the consumer tech world, familiarity with online issues such as privacy and data security preferred
- Member in good standing of the NY Bar
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.