Service Design Technical Support Analyst
Location: New York, NY
General role description:
As a Technical Support Analyst in the Member Support organization, you will be the team’s experts on how Peloton hardware, software and tools work. You will continuously invest in building this knowledge to ensure depth and technical proficiency in the organization. In this role, you will partner with other departments to represent technical and quality issues reported via Members and agents in order to quickly identify issues and make improvements. You will also manage the processes for dealing with bugs and emergencies. Finally, you will maintain all of the documentation and technical material upon which agents execute in actual interactions with Members.
What You’ll Do
- Partners with Product, Engineering and other departments by collecting reports, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Lead and manage the JIRA processes for issues, bugs, and fires
- Work with the Operations team to ensure agents perform technical work correctly and to understand the issues that need to be addressed with other teams
- Understand all of the details of each of Peloton’s products to ensure technical trouble-shooting is documented and to ensure that workflows are correct and that associated systems for replacements and spares are all correct
- Propose recommendations for further investigation or improvement driven by data and root cause analysis
- Minimum two years experience in a customer facing service role
- Advanced knowledge of Peloton’s products and systems
- Must be able to work independently and employ strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated interest in leading projects and programs that involve multiple stakeholders, comfortable collaborating with agile/scrum teams.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Risk management, standards and policies formulation experience preferred
- Project Management and Six Sigma experience preferred