Peloton's Member Experience (ME) team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end Member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our Members whenever they need assistance
The Manager of Member Support, EU will grow and lead Peloton’s global support operations across multiple sites to ensure a seamless and elevated Member Experience. We are looking for an innovative leader that has run world-class support organizations and who can motivate and inspire a rapidly growing team. This role will be building international support from the ground up and will need to excel at expanding these capabilities across new markets and products while building a highly effective in-house and outsource team.
This role will report to the VP of Member Support. The role will be located in London, (UK) with regular travel to Cork, Ireland and occasional travel to the US (NYC and Dallas).
- Build and lead a rapidly growing team of Support associates that take tremendous care of our Members
- Evolve the staffing strategy by tier, channel, and site to optimize for Member satisfaction, response time, productivity and effectiveness
- Develop plans to create a scalable, efficient, and consistently high-performing network of agents across in-house and outsource partner resources
- Partner with International Business Unit to define and implement support strategies that align and contribute to business plans taking a highly collaborative and innovative approach as we continuously launch and learn
- Partner with global and regional service design team to improve performance with policies, processes, and technology platforms that enable our teams to provide consistently excellent support our Members
- Partner with learning and knowledge management team to develop training programs that drives our team and partners meet/exceed our key performance indicators (KPIs) and fosters an environment of agent depth, proficiency and engagement
- Manage relationships and execution with outsource partners
- Function as a member of the EU Business Operations team collaborating closely with fellow leaders across Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Field Operations and other regional teams to ensure clear plans, coordination and execution for support for new products, promotions, channels, features, etc.
- Own and drive business reviews and reporting to the broader organization to ensure that performance and the voice of the customer and agent is shared and understood for improvement and collaboration
- Lead from the front by working directly with Members and responding to high-profile and high-impact escalations as well as complex exceptions that set the standard for our seamless end-to-end Member experience
- 5+ years of experience developing and leading a global, multi-site customer service organization
- Highly skilled with deep experience in talent acquisition, talent development and performance management
- Experience supporting a distinctive consumer brand, ideally in media or technology
- Proven ability to build from the ground up and operate effectively in a rapidly changing and problem-solving environment
- A hands-on leader who is willing to do the work while also building the team for the future - action orientation
- Strong analytical skills and deep understanding of contact center operations to make data-driven decisions in order to optimize the various levers of member experience (satisfaction and NPS), productivity, efficiency, and quality
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated success in developing collaborative relationships to drive tangible results especially in an environment with multiple stakeholders
- Self-awareness and openness to feedback from all levels of the organization
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- BA/BS degree or higher, MBA preferred
- Multi-lingual and/or strong experience leading multi-lingual teams highly preferred
- Willingness to travel, as needed, up to 30% of the time
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.