Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Brand Coordinator to support Peloton’s growing Social Impact Program. This person will help scale and operationalize The Comeback, supporting all work streams across key internal teams. This person will manage timelines and project mapping in order to scale this initiative. The person will also be tasked with successfully extending The Comeback program. Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Brand Coordinator will help bring Peloton’s social impact strategy to life, and will be responsible for working cross-functionally as well as with key external stakeholders for bringing that strategy to execution.
- Support scaling + operationalizing Peloton’s first-ever social impact program, The Comeback
- Support implementing new programs and coordinating with potential partners
- Coordinate directly with individual program beneficiaries
- Lead sub-workstreams with key internal partners to ensure organization across teams
- Organize weekly meetings, set agendas and workback calendars for all projects related to social impact
- Work hand in hand with brand lead to come up with new ways to communicate and market Peloton’s social impact program
- Work with People team to bring volunteering opportunities to life for employees
- Work with Finance team to collect all appropriate financial information + track Bike orders
- Work with Member Concierge to ensure Bike deliveries
- 1-2 years of experience with brand marketing, event marketing, cause marketing / social good platforms
- B.A. from a 4-year university
- Passionate about cause marketing + social good
- Must be an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to juggle an array of tasks
- Skilled in Google Sheets and Google Presentations
- Proven ability to analyze content for incisive insights
- Extremely detail-oriented and skilled at making plans + workback schedules
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.