Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced IT Business Analyst to play a key role to support the supply chain teams as we continue to grow. You will gather requirements and information across the organization and ensure follow up and updates are accurate and documented. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing and influencing IT process problems, while developing business requirements for strategic projects and new solutions.
The IT Business Analyst will be accountable for supply chain team core services, including Netsuite, E2Open, Shipwire, Dispatch Track. They will also be responsible for new and existing integrations and it’s operations, and the international expansion of our systems into new markets. This role reports to the IT Business Relationship Manager - Supply Chain & Operations who manages core service offerings for the Supply Chain Business team.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual with operational and project management experience – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong customer relationship management skills.
- Partner with Global and local Finance, Supply Chain, and Field Ops communities to ensure a complete understanding of requirements and quality in the delivery of business solutions.
- Form strong working relationships with Supply Chain staff that run the core inventory processes locally, regionally and globally
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers and across the IT organization
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications.
- Critically evaluate information gathered and recommend alternative solutions
- Monitor project progress, identify and escalate potential project risks and delays to management
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical staff and business users
- Coordinate and lead discussions to ensure understanding and alignment to projects and initiatives
- Recognize the relationship, dependencies and their impact to other projects
Basic Job Requirements
Education or Certifications
- 5+ years of overall IT experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field or Work Experience
- 5+ years of related experience in a business analyst, project management or equivalent role
- Proven ability to facilitate communication and provide support to both the business and technology team members in challenging technical, custom and package software implementation projects on a global level
- Must have experience working simultaneously with multiple stakeholders, sponsors, and business partners, exhibiting an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, and the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Balance of strong business process knowledge and experience implementing mix of custom and off the shelf software to meet business needs
- Common knowledge of the software packages or like-software packages Peloton leverages is preferred. Peloton’s current software packages in supply chain include: E2Open, FlexPort, Netsuite, Excel, Zendesk, Dell Boomi
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Google
- Exposure to Jira, Confluence, Lucid Chart is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other language skills would be beneficial
- Prior global experience would be beneficial (EU)
- Some international travel as required to make global change initiatives successful