Performance Analyst, Member Support
Location: Plano, TX
General role description:
As a Performance Analyst for Member Support, you will lead the analytical and reporting functions for a global support organization. This individual contributor role will report directly to the VP of Member Support and will provide analytical support across a diverse team including operations, workforce management, learning, and finance. The successful candidate will be able to implement standard reporting; self-service analysis and dashboards; and conduct rigorous analysis to enable long-term plans and drive continuous improvement. Expertise in call center operations and acuity with customer satisfaction and net promoter score is imperative as is technical expertise using business intelligence tools.
- Define standard metrics for the organization and get them consistently implemented across all teams and tools. These metrics should leverage existing tools and should help define and enforce process-centered management and control on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Implement standard reporting in order to create efficiency, scalability and provide time and ease of use for the operating teams.
- Train operational teams on how to use reports and reporting tools and to do so in a consistent way while enabling self-service
- Build dashboards with drill-down capability in order to allow all levels of the organization access to relevant data and to manage performance independently while being consistent
- Conduct robust analytical projects designed to identify strategic opportunities for innovation and improvement and to track trends and impacts over time
- Analyze Member contact drivers and associated CSAT and collaborate with Member Experience on Voice of Member and with Service Design on working across the business to drive Member-impacting improvements from a Support perspective
- Assist with Risk analysis and risk identification and reduction efforts
- Regularly report on risk management activities with internal stakeholders
- Partner with the workforce management and finance teams to connect the dots between volume and productivity to ensure the most effective staffing for desired levels of quality and customer satisfaction. This includes developing models for planning future expansions of the organization across markets, products, and other factors impacting Member Support performance.
- Lead the rolling planning and forecasting process to ensure regular re-evaluation and adjustment of business decisions to impact given constantly changing conditions with a minimum of 90-day forward-looking visibility.
- 3+ years of analytical experience including call center, operations, and finance
- Experience with business intelligence tools and developing reports and dashboards
- Background in math, statistics, finance, or operations management
- Experience in a multi-site and start-up / high growth environment preferred
- Background with cloud-based customer service technologies (Zendesk, Salesforce) preferred
- Experience with business modeling especially in run-rate based, recurring revenue/cost businesses a strong plus
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills at receiving diverse input and being able to form requirements and solutions and partner with different stakeholders to implement
- Experience with Workforce planning and financial processes desirable
- Understanding of system architecture, data management, and integrations
- Project Management and Six Sigma experience a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We bring our Members live and on-demand workouts from the world’s best instructors via the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread and Peloton Digital platforms.
We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our Members first and obsess over every touchpoint of their experience. We hire the best and encourage all of our associates to be passionate brand ambassadors. Most important, we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBCUniversal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.