- Develop systems and platforms to support Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Human Capital Management (HCM), and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Develop and maintain enterprise system strategic roadmap as an enabler of business objectives and milestones.
- Develop and drive process for selecting new and upgrading existing enterprise systems.
- Build rapport, credibility and cohesion across all business, operational and technology teams. Maintain strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, evidenced by the ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence.
- Drive business process efficiencies in supply chain, finance, and people through collaborating with partner teams leveraging existing and new enterprise infrastructure.
- Implement a resource strategies based on business need, scope of work, cost, and skill requirements.
- Drive operations excellence, including scaling, data quality control, data model management, system integration monitoring of enterprise applications.
- Ensure excellence around enterprise architecture and establish process around upholding responsible architectural design.
- Establish robust high system availability plan and disaster recovery plan.
- Delivers service (day to day and project) through a combination of staff, managed or outsourced services, and/or SaaS providers ensuring seamless delivery
- Promotes awareness across the Company of new technologies, innovative products and applications for integration within the Company’s operations
- 15+ years of experience in enterprise technology including implementation and customization of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Financial Systems such as Treasury management systems and AP systems, Human Capital Management (HCM), Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Looking for a senior leader experienced with building teams, implementing effective process, and maintaining a high-standard of engineering.
- Knowledge of standard financial and business processes such as order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, etc.
- Knowledge of standard supply chain management systems and business process
- Strong understanding of system development lifecycle and operationalizing excellence around how to test and deploy changes
- Strong ability to work with third party vendors including project management, negotiations, and executive troubleshooting
- Experience implementing IT controls around change management and being SOX compliant
- Expert at implementing changes to enterprise systems including SDLC, architecture review, UAT, data quality control, and data quality monitoring
- Hands on technologist and keeps up to date on changes in enterprise application landscape in order to objectively evaluate new and changing technology
- Exhibits strong project management skills and able to troubleshoot problematic projects and ability to consistently deliver programs on time and within budget
- Effective communicator with the ability to educate at all levels of the organization to ensure alignment on strategy and priorities.
- MS/BS in Computer Science or related technical degree; MBA is desirable.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.