Peloton is seeking a Manager of Operations (NPI) to lead our cross-functional efforts to launch new and innovative fitness hardware products globally. In this crucial role, you'll be responsible for planning, coordinating, and tracking cross-functional workstreams to ensure that new product launches achieve schedule, budget, and quality objectives, and with organizational preparedness across Hardware, Quality, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Planning, Logistics, and Reverse Logistics functions. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and program management skills, and an impressive track record of launching high scale consumer products within a matrixed organization.
- Define, communicate, and implement a cross-functional NPI process to ensure successful product launches, achieving buy-in and engagement from key stakeholders and workstream owners
- Define program schedule, workstreams, milestones, phase gates, and dependencies, and ensure that critical decisions are made in a timely manner
- Effectively manage and track programs through development of robust plans, schedules, change control, and risk/opportunity assessments to meet program objectives
- Identify, escalate, and manage risks associated with achieving program objectives including cost, timeline, capacity, and operational readiness
- Transition operational responsibilities to the Sustaining Operations Team after achieving launch targets
- 4+ years of NPI or product development experience, ideally in an electromechanical consumer product organization
- Proven proficiency in program management, and a track record of successfully coordinating cross-functional teams within a matrixed organization
- Knowledgeable in product development, manufacturing and supply chain operations, quality, and logistics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to present effectively to all levels of the organization
- Comfort with ambiguity and rapid changes
- Ability to lead up, down, and laterally within the organization
- Bachelor's degree in relevant technical field, Master's degree a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.