Peloton is on the hunt for a well-rounded Creative Director to help lead a high function cross-discipline creative team. This is a perfect opportunity for a confident and personable Director with 2-3 years of leading creatives for a product and software consumer brand.
The ideal candidate has experience across both digital and print mediums but has deeper experiences in the digital landscape having proven examples of large scale integrated 360 marketing campaigns for a consumer product. A perfect fit would be a creative who has experience working within an agency as an art director or above with equal experience developing teams within an organization. They will have a passion for iteration and pushing creative to be as impactful for consumes as possible.
This role reports directly to VP of Creative. We will look to this role to ensure the creative team is constantly delivering great thinking, attention to detail, and all-around amazing work for the Peloton brand.
Day to day responsibilities will range from meeting with brand and marketing teams to understand their needs and requirements to working with creative team to define, execute, and refine a creative vision. This is a hands on role which would require the need for individual creative development from time to time.
- Manage, mentor, and inspire a team of visual designers
- Guide agencies and partners on large scale integrated marketing campaigns and strategic initiatives
- Work directly with brand, acquisition and retention marketing organizations to understand their needs, and then translate them into direction that the team can successfully execute
- Help strategize new opportunities and improvements for advertising across various channels from paid social, email, landing pages, and more.
- Continually help to define processes to effectively deliver quality creative in high paced environment
- Understand and promote contemporary design, leveraging style, function, and motion
- Evolve advertising communications on an ongoing basis to improve acquisition marketing performance
- Present creative to teams in a clear and compelling manner
- Translate complex ideas into beautiful visual executions that make them easier to understand
- Strong, independent designer with a proven track record of delivering exceptional thinking and stunning visual design across channels
- 5+ years of experience as an art director or creative director, 3+ within an agency environment
- Has lead projects and the designers working on those projects
- Has experience presenting ideas and enjoys doing it
- Has managed stake holder expectations
- Great communication skills
- Likes long bulleted lists
- Self-motivated and doesn't wait to be told what to do
- Doesn't take themselves too seriously (we are a casual bunch)
- Comfortable bringing your point of view into a discussion
- Never satisfied with the work you produce and are still hungry after years in the industry
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.