Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Customer-centric, sales-oriented, team focused and tech-savvy, the Showroom Manager takes an active role on the sales floor and within the local community. Our Showroom Managers are sales-oriented managers who lead, coach and nurture a team-oriented environment while creating an exceptional customer experience. Our Showroom Managers are top sellers who coach and guide the team in sales methodology and follow-up in order to meet and exceed sales goals. In addition to strong selling skills and business acumen our Store Managers must possess strong operational skills. The ideal candidate for this role must be highly organized and possess strong analytical skills, strategic agility and excellent training and communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop and nurture a customer-centric culture among your team by leading by example
- Ability to analyze showroom and individual sales representative’s metrics within Salesforce in order to identify business/sales opportunities
- Must be available to manage and support a new showroom opening
- Identify areas for development in individual sales specialist’s performance and train accordingly
- Ensure team adheres to corporate guidelines regarding company outreach
- Act as the conduit between corporate and local showroom - disseminating all necessary information & policies and procedures
- Achieve and exceed sales goals via business analysis, sales training and customer service
- Network and coordinate with key individuals and businesses in the local community to promote Peloton and drive sales
- Ability to communicate upward and within your team
- Source, interview, hire, lead, and develop a team of highly qualified sales specialists
- Adhere to corporate directed processes regarding store operations (including but not limited to merchandise display and physical inventory)
- Strong operational skills (including payroll management, staffing, supplies, and maintenance/cleanliness of showroom)
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and train a sales team
- Experience analyzing business metrics; identifying opportunities and creating solutions
- Familiarity with the local market; able to identify and act on key networking opportunities in a professional manner
- Solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong record of sourcing, training, and retaining top sales talent
- Strong clientele background
- Prior management experience
- Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo
- Solutions oriented - solutions and ideas before complaints
- Ability and desire to grow/learn
- Solid understanding of Peloton’s company vision and brand image with ability to communicate it effectively and with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated passion for fitness and wellness
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc), Apple Products, Google Drive and Salesforce a plus
At Peloton, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan and paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
For more information about Peloton and how we are revolutionizing the fitness industry, please visit our website