We are seeking a Senior Associate, Procurement to join our expanding Operations team. As we have rapidly grown, we have added an indirect procurement function to our sourcing organization to better manage our non-inventory spend. As part of this initiative, we are also implementing a Procure-to-Pay (P2P) tool.
The Senior Associate will act as the primary point of contact for the P2P tool and related processes but also support sourcing and supplier management. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the direction of the department and immediately impact the company. This role will support all indirect categories including Corporate & Professional, Services, IT, Marketing, Travel, Facilities and others.
- Become a subject matter expert in our P2P platform and assist internal customers with executing transactions. Build relationships with internal customers and act as a first point of contact for P2P or Procurement questions
- Review non-catalog requisitions for completion, compliance, and potential negotiation opportunities. Engage business units and act on opportunities where appropriate
- Maintain vendor catalogs within P2P tool. With our suppliers, you will collaborate to ensure pricing is current and item assortment is meeting our internal customer’s demands
- Assist with administration of corporate purchasing card program
Sourcing & Supply Management
- Execute sourcing events including RFI, RFQ, RFP, e-auctions, and direct negotiations. Sourcing events may take place within the P2P tool or offline
- Lead resulting contract negotiations with the support of Peloton legal
- Assist business unit owners and Sourcing team members with building category procurement plans
- Participate in supplier business reviews
- Identify opportunities for sourcing and process improvements
Analytics & Reporting
- Perform spend analytics and reporting as needed for Business Unit owners and Sourcing stakeholders. Sources may include P2P data, credit card spend, RFP results, supplier reports, or other data
- Be able to review data, draw conclusions and present to an executive audience.
- Analytics and recommendations will be used to drive Sourcing decisions and business unit updates
- You will also be asked to perform analysis for direct purchasing and inventory activities as needed. This will include synthesizing results across sourcing projects to help Supply Chain team members with new product costing
- 3+ years experience with tactical purchasing in a Procure to Pay platform. Coupa experience is beneficial
- 5+ years experience with sourcing, including supplier relationship management and performance monitoring
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and ability to synthesize and clearly summarize data
- Strong knowledge of procurement and supplier management practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable with presenting to groups, leading projects, and operating in matrixed teams. PowerPoint competency required
- Ability to operate independently in a changing and fast-paced environment. You should have the ability to juggle multiple projects at various phases
- Act as a self-starter and team player and hold a customer service mindset
- Experience in managing indirect spend categories. Experience with Marketing and IT spend is beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.