Peloton is searching for an effective, creative Employee Onboarding Program Manager to define, build, and scale Peloton’s company-wide onboarding program. We’re looking for a highly collaborative jack-of-all-trades who is passionate about building and maintaining an incredible employee onboarding experience. This is a huge opportunity for the right individual to make an enormous impact in an exciting, fast-growing environment.
- Design and formalize a global, company-wide standardized onboarding program that effectively communicates Peloton’s mission and values.
- Collaborate with hiring managers, department heads, and company stakeholders across the organization to ensure new hires emerge from Peloton’s onboarding program with an understanding of the scope of Peloton’s business operations and culture
- Optimize Peloton’s new hire orientation and calendar of new hire activities to increase employee engagement
- Establish detailed project plans that account for all necessary onboarding, program development, key touchpoints, and delivery activities (design, development, delivery and measurement)
- Work closely with the People team and other cross functional teams to continuously improve the onboarding experience for new hires
- Track feedback and business needs to build improvements into Peloton’s onboarding program to ensure the program is adding the most value to the onboarding strategy
- Track metrics of questions asked by new hires and provide ongoing tweaks to communications/process
- Update, create and manages onboarding slide decks / documents and intranet pages on the “Hub” to support onboarding programs and initiatives.
- 5+ years of people/HR-related and/or program management experience.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Experience with drafting thorough communications and planning and coordinating events
- Experience using new technology to build and scale company-wide programs
- Proven project management experience
- A passion for employee engagement and experience
- A keen ability to think “outside of the box” to develop creative solutions to new challenges
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.