Peloton engineering is looking for an experienced leader to collaboratively define a vision around Quality and build the strategy, team, process, and tools to achieve it. In this role, you will grow, nurture, and lead a multidisciplinary team to develop global test infrastructure and define actionable data that keeps quality top of mind.
Your objective is to facilitate international scale of the organization for all Peloton Member’s, including Peloton Hardware and Peloton Digital experiences.
- Lead the charge on defining a quality mindset with your peers in engineering, product management and customer experience
- Build and deploy the necessary quality process that enables our teams to exceed our customer’s expectations of Peloton’s quality
- Define our northstar quality metrics and then set goals against them; work cross-functionally to define a culture of both monitoring these goals and how we effectively move them over time
- Lead and coach a diverse set of quality engineers and managers tasked with automated and manual testing as well as building the internal tools and infrastructure to efficiently execute this testing
- Build the next generation of quality infrastructure upon which Peloton’s future products will be crafted
- Build a diverse team while fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment
- You are a coach and magnet for talent
- You have extensive experience building and leading large teams, coaching managers, and developing people
- You craft a compelling long-term quality vision and set goals to meet it because you have extensive domain experience in quality
- You have experience leading diverse quality teams and building technology and tools in a rapidly growing company
- You foster inclusive teams in which people are empowered to do the best work of their careers
- You are a compelling and clear communicator who networks well with your peers to both understand their product and technology requirements while also representing your own
- Work with developers and product owners to create and maintain test automation for our android product
- Work with development teams to understand test automation gaps and implement coverage
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process
Bonus Points If You:
- Have experience working with NightWatchJS, Cypress.io
- Working experience with setting up and configuring Jenkins or CircleCI
- Visual regression testing
- Experience working with SauceLabs/Browserstack, Rainforest QA
- Experience with API testing
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.