Peloton is seeking a Product Analyst to support the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our engagement products, including the Peloton Bike, Tread, Digital Apps/Smartphone Apps, and Web-based Members App. This Product Analyst will work directly with the engagement Product Managers to better understand how users are interacting with Peloton products, and to inform and evaluate new features and experiences developed by the engagement software teams.
In this role you will:
- Work across Engagement Product teams and partner with other teams in the engagement organization (member experience, support, content), to develop a shared, cohesive picture of our user analytics across all platforms and at all stages of the user journey
- Monitor product usage analytics, identify trends and generate dashboards and automatic reports to give Product Owners and stakeholders a meaningful and consistent understanding of user behavior and inform product iteration
- During feature definition, help create success metrics, define interaction events and paths to monitor, and help direct analytics development. Post launch, evaluate the feature using these analytics and collaborate with Product Owners to inform feature iteration
- Evaluate the results of beta and A/B tests
- Define and monitor engagement KPI’s and help communicate to the full Peloton organization on Engagement product progress and success
- Work closely with engineering and business intelligence teams to develop out any additional data pipelines to facilitate product analysis and improve product analytics infrastructure
- Have 2 or more years of Software Product Analysis experience or similar relevant experience, including but not limited to Data Analytics, User Research, Business Intelligence
- Are able to manipulate large datasets using SQL, Python, R, or other relevant tools
- Have hands-on experience with various elements of product analysis pipeline, such as:
- Formulating and testing hypotheses
- Identifying data requirements for analytics projects
- Extracting and cleaning up large data sets
- Analyzing data using a variety of tools
- Synthesizing and presenting results
- Have strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Have effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Be a self starter
- Have constant attention to detail
As a Bonus:
- Previous professional exposure to software product management and/or UX/UI design in a B2C environment
- Experience working with Segment, Amplitude, and Looker (or similar Business Intelligence tools)
- Understanding of ETL concepts and processes
- Experience analysing consumer software products (exposure to products with streaming capability or hardware-software integration component is a plus)
- Experience analysing engagement across platforms (web, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Experience working in an agile scrum team
- Experience in and/or passion for health and fitness, sports, gaming, or other related fields
About the Product and UX Team:
The Product Management and UX team at Peloton is responsible for (1) intaking, defining, and overseeing the design and execution of user-facing features, improvements, and experiences on, and (2) for roadmapping and prioritizing the long-term roadmap of software products.
In this way, Product and UX team members are product owners: controlling the lifecycle, development, and user experience of each software vertical.The Product and UX team works closely with stakeholders to better understand issues and business goals, and to understand the relative impact of each project. The Product and UX team also works closely with the design and engineering teams to execute the defined vision of each feature. Finally, the team has a close relationship with the end-users and works continually to better understand their needs and desires.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.