Responsible for optimizing the sales performance and profitability of our growing network of Showrooms within their region by providing showroom teams with sales leadership, business insights/acumen, coaching, support, and oversight to ensure an exceptional brand experience for our customers. Regional Sales Managers must spend 4 days/week in the field at Peloton Showrooms.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
SALES & FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Provide sales direction and guidance to management teams to inspire and enable them to meet or exceed sales targets on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Lead teams to deliver a premium customer experience, utilizing Peloton’s sales training programs and systems to provide a high level of salesmanship and service
- Train and cultivate store pipeline management through Salesforce.
- Full P&L responsibility for regional retail performance
- Evaluate the stores’ weekly performance - compiling weekly, monthly and YTD assessments
- Provide updates on performance to the leadership team
- Work with Director of Stores and Showroom Managers to develop strategies to raise performance in all stores and return any under-performing location to profit targets
- Hire and develop a best in class team of Showroom Managers
- Oversee hiring of retail sales staff to ensure effective Sales Specialists are hired
- Administer performance reviews and development programs for all management staff
- Coach to sales performance opportunities and create development plans
- Develop Showroom Manager and showroom teams; create succession planning
- Ensure growth of customer base via the use of Salesforce, community engagement, and lasting customer relationships
- Contribute to the development of local marketing programs that drive sales and traffic; lead region’s retail teams to effectively execute marketing programs to Peloton’s standards
- Ensure appropriate representation of the Peloton brand in every element of the retail experience, including culture, standards, people and communication
- Always represent the brand as an enthusiastic ambassador
- Work in conjunction with the regional Retail Operations Manager to ensure operational and visual standards are maintained
- At least 7 years experience as a manager (preferably multi-showroom manager) in an environment where building & motivating high performance, service-oriented teams is critical to success
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Proven track record of effective qualitative and quantitative judgment and decision making
- Strong financial acumen including the ability to create budgets and sales targets and manage P&L
- Strong management skills including the ability to manage through change
- Experience hiring, coaching and training retail teams to create an exceptional brand experience in showrooms
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Appreciation of fitness and a healthy lifestyle
- Proficiency with CRM platforms necessary (Salesforce is a plus)
- 70% of the time will be spent in stores and traveling
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.