Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
The Director of Inside Sales will be responsible for motivating a team of sales specialists to meet and exceed sales goals. The ideal candidate will be customer-focused and sales-driven, with exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Oversee the inside sales staff training, motivating, and supporting a passionate team of employees
- Measure team performance through check-ins and reviews
- Implement changes, as needed, to improve the overall sales process
- Monitor the impact of these changes to maximize generation of sales
- Ensure that sales goals are thoughtfully developed and executed
- Analyze sales trends to ensure strong performance and close performance gaps
- Assist in the generation and retention of customers through the development of an extensive customer network
- Facilitate effective communication within the team to create a positive, productive environment
- Manages team scheduling to rota to ensure optimum coverage during opening hours
- Collaborates with sales operations specialist to drive efficiencies through process improvement and marketing automation
- Key point of contact for the Director of Sales Operations
- At least 3 years experience leading a team of inside sales representatives
- Must have experience using Salesforce
- Strong background in customer relations
- Experience with chat and inbound phone systems
- Excellent analytical, time management and leadership skills
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- Proficiency in MS applications (Word, Excel, etc) and Apple Products
- Interest in Fitness-Tech industry is a plus
At Peloton, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan and paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
For more information about Peloton and how we are revolutionizing the fitness industry, please visit our website