IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
A Hardware System Validation Lead role within the Peloton System Engineering organization involves working cross-functionally with silicon, systems, software, technology teams to deliver high quality hardware system and is responsible for hardware system validation and quality optimization for the next generation of Peloton’s consumer devices.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
The successful candidate has a strong electronics design and development background who will provide technical leadership as well as individual technical contribution as part of a team that supports the design, development, test, and integration of complex, embedded hardware/software systems. The candidate should be passionate about technology and always have the customer’s best interest in mind.
NECESSARY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / ATTRIBUTES:
- Lead the development of validation strategies, and plans, and execute electrical/system-level validation to catch and fix design issues at early design stage to improve the overall product quality and meet aggressive schedule
- Develop the integrated solutions to resolve the system-level issues, such as SoC/OS stability, Power Management, Coexistence issues in a dense form factor
- Establish factory test capabilities which include test plan, test fix/station, failure analysis, yield tracking, test cycle optimization, etc.
- Drive the innovative validation/test solutions for adopting new technologies into Peloton product and improving test coverage/efficiency
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering (EE) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with consumer product development processes for product design, validation and manufacturing.
- System verification and optimization experience in one or more of the following areas: high-speed serial interface (MIPI/DP/USB/PCIE), memory interface (DDR/SDR/LPDDR3/LPDDR4), RF validation (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Cellular, GPS), power supply (Switch PS, LDO), EMC/ESD/Safety compliance, display, camera (optical and electrical), audio, input device validation (capacitive touch, keyboard, mice, etc.).
- Experience on designing test infrastructure and creating S/W test framework for SoC test, Coex, or power management in a large scale and repeatable way.
- Hands-on experience on factory bring-up, triage, deriving DOEs, and statistical analysis for categorizing and capturing improvement/regression.
- Experience collaborating with SOC team on feature definition, bring-up, characterization, stress test, system/silicon regression rack, etc.
- Understanding of consumer electronic analog digital circuits spanning SOC, PMU, Sensors, Display/Touch, Audio, Camera, RF subsystems, and electrical signal characterization/lab equipment
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams (system architects, EE, Tech engineering, SIPI, Software, PM/EPM, NPI/DFM, CM/JDM, etc.) to deliver quality consumer products with the best user experience.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.