Peloton is seeking an Associate Product Manager to push the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our Bike and Tread software products in order to drive member engagement: ensuring Peloton users have a seamless, fun, engaging, and consistent home workout experience. This person will directly support the Senior Product Manager and work closely with other members of the Bike and Tread agile scrum teams including designers, project managers, and engineers.
In this role, you will:
- Support the Senior Product Manager in continuous innovation, iteration, and optimization of our Bike and Tread software products.
- Identify, define, and ticket feature iterations and bug fixes.
- Participate in agile scrum rituals including sprint planning and daily standups
- Generate detailed documentation around product strategy and feature requirements driven by the Senior Product Manager.
- Create lightweight wireframes and prototypes based on requirements.
- Help to scope, plan, and execute the short-term development queue.
- Help to analyze quantitative analytics around Bike and Tread usage to evaluate features and understand user needs and pain points.
- Review customer feedback, conduct surveys and user testing to capture feedback from our users and communicate findings clearly and constructively with the team.
- Organize and evaluate A/B and beta tests around new feature releases.
- Analyze competitor products and generate reports on the interactive fitness space.
- Monitor KPI’s and help to generate regular reports to communicate to the full Peloton organization on Bike and Tread product progress and success.
- 1+ years of Software Product Management experience (or similar relevant experience)
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Self Starter; ability to act autonomously
- Constant attention to detail
As a Bonus:
- Technical software engineering experience
- User-experience or design experience
- Experience working in an agile scrum team
- Experience working on a consumer Software product with integrated hardware
- Experience in health and fitness, gaming, or other related fields
- Experience working directly with visual/UI designers, engineers
About the Product and UX Team at Peloton:
The Product Management and UX team at Peloton is responsible for (1) intaking, defining, and overseeing the design and execution of user-facing features, improvements, and experiences on, and (2) for roadmapping and prioritizing the long-term roadmap of software products.
In this way, Product and UX team members are product owners: controlling the lifecycle, development, and user experience of each software vertical.The Product and UX team works closely with stakeholders to better understand issues and business goals, and to understand the relative impact of each project. The Product and UX team also works closely with the design and engineering teams to execute the defined vision of each feature. Finally, the team has a close relationship with the end-users and works continually to better understand their needs and desires.