Pelion Green Future is an independent investment holding focused on clean energy and sustainability. We invest in companies and entrepreneurs with a focus on renewable energy, clean technology, and climate-related solutions. As a privately financed investment company we are long-term oriented. We think as both, investors and entrepreneurs, and measure success in financial and environmental benefits.
We are continuously looking for bright and committed minds to join our team, for people who share our vision to build a sustainable and clean future.
- Build Pelion’s business around green hydrogen: This entails market exploration, exchange with market players like investors and developers, scouting of business models, development of green hydrogen business plan and investment strategy
- Identify and evaluate specific green hydrogen investment opportunities for Pelion
- Support Pelion’s portfolio companies in meaningfully adapting their strategies and activities according to green hydrogen opportunities
- Co-shape the strategic direction of Pelion in close and continuous collaboration with its management team
- Deepen your knowledge on relevant hydrogen industry trends, production / storage / transportation technologies, new business models and companies with focus along the green hydrogen value chain
- Passion for driving the energy transition, esp. by means of green hydrogen
- Strong analytical skills, as well as diligence
- Capable of combining investor perspective with operational skillset to build Pelion’s hydrogen business
- Entrepreneurial personality with a high degree of self-initiative, result-orientation, and strong stakeholder management
- Working experience of 3-4 years in top-tier strategy consulting, investment banking, private equity, all with hydrogen project experience, or in a start-up operating in the hydrogen sector
- Technical understanding of hydrogen assets and hydrogen economy
- Outstanding academic track record with a degree preferably in (industrial) engineering, business administration, economics, chemistry
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Very good proficiency in English, additional languages preferable
What we offer you
- The unique responsibility to build a new business around green hydrogen in an investment holding fully committed to driving the energy transition
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing company at the forefront of the energy transition
- Insights into the most exciting companies and technologies in the renewables space
- The flexibility and freedom to shape your own opportunities and activities within Pelion
- An ambitious and entrepreneurial company culture with high standards
- A passionate and collaborative international team atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open and direct communication
- An attractive compensation model and other benefits
- Regular team events, fresh fruit, muesli, and snacks
- A modern office in the heart of Munich
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application with your CV, a transcript of your grades, as well as any additional information you want to share that will help us better understand who you are and why you want to join Pelion.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!