Pelion Green Future is an independent investment holding focused on clean energy and technology. We invest in companies and entrepreneurs with a focus on renewable energy, clean technology, and climate related solutions. As a privately financed investment platform we are long-term orientated. We measure success in financial and environmental benefits.
We are continuously looking for bright and committed minds to join our team, for people who share our vision to build a sustainable and clean future.
If you are a creative mind with strong communication skills, who is passionate about sustainability, then this job might be right for you. In the role as Communication & Marketing Lead you will build up Pelion’s Communication & Branding activities from scratch and in close collaboration with the Management Team. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop a branding strategy and lead the execution to position Pelion as a leading investment firm
- Initiate and execute PR activities in national and international media including press releases, social media and Pelion’ website
- Lead the content creation process of communication material for events, employer branding and networking
- Conceptualize and lead the organisation of Pelion’ flagship events
- Coordinate Pelion’ activity regarding workshops and conferences
- Support all communication efforts within the Pelion network including portfolio companies, future talents, and alumni
- Strong communication, presentation and listening skills
- Passion for sustainability, climate tech, renewable energy, and similar fields
- Ability to establish immediate credibility among peers and senior leadership skills
- Proven ability to implement strategic plans and to proactively make things happen
- Entrepreneurial personality with a high degree of self-initiative
- Team player with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Full working proficiency in German and English
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing company at the forefront of the energy transition
- Insights into the most exciting companies and technologies in the renewables space
- A high degree of responsibility and creative freedom for individual projects from day one
- A passionate and collaborative international team atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open and direct communication
- An attractive compensation model and other benefits
- Regular team events, fresh fruit, muesli and snacks
- A modern office in the heart of Munich
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application with your CV and transcripts, as well as any additional information you want to share that will help us better understand who you are and why you want to join Pelion.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!