Pelion Green Future is an independent investment holding focused on clean energy and technology. We invest in companies and entrepreneurs with a focus on renewable energy, clean technology, and climate related solutions. As a privately financed investment platform we are long-term orientated. We measure success in financial and environmental benefits.
We are continuously looking for bright and committed minds to join our team, for people who share our vision to build a sustainable and clean future.
As a Junior HR Manager at Pelion, you will help shape Pelion´s growth by getting the best talents on board. While you will be involved in all kinds of HR projects and initiatives, your key responsibilities will focus on recruiting & employer branding, office management and people operations tasks.
Recruiting & Employer Branding
Hiring great talent is a key priority for us. You will be closely involved in all recruiting activities to help us identify and win great talent. You will partner with our Sr. HR Manager and the Pelion Management Team to build a strong and diverse team. We will support you to learn and continuously develop your skills as an HR professional: You get to try new processes and strategies in close collaboration with an experienced Recruiter. You will especially be responsible for:
- Identifying and attracting talent on various professional platforms (i.e., active sourcing, targeted job posts on LinkedIn etc.)
- Supporting the creation of a university and networking event roadmap to address and attract talents
- Assisting Hiring Managers in the creation and publishment of job descriptions
- Ensuring an optimal candidate experience through professional candidate management, appreciative and targeted communication
- Creating contract documents
Offering a great experience to our employees is also one of our key priorities. As Junior HR Manager you will be especially responsible for:
- Coordinating the onboarding process for new joiners, making sure everyone has a fantastic start on their Pelion journey
- Supporting employees with their offboarding and preparing employer's references
- Organizing internal employee events and initiatives
- Managing the stock of merchandise for recruiting events
We are continuously looking to further develop and improve our processes. As Junior HR Manager you will play an important role in:
- Being the first contact person for day-to-day matters and questions for our interns and working students
- Independently proposing, planning, implementing and following up on HR projects that will have a direct impact on all employees at Pelion
- Ensuring we continuously improve our HR and company-wide processes
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resources Management or a related field
- First experience as a working student or intern in Human Resources, recruiting experience is preferred
- Organizational talent as well as a pragmatic, creative, and goal-oriented way of working
- Excellent communication skills both in German and English
- LinkedIn Recruiter experience is a plus
- Good MS-Office skills
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing company at the forefront of the energy transition with insights into the most exciting companies and technologies in the renewables space
- A high degree of responsibility and creative freedom for individual projects from day one
- An attractive compensation model with additional benefits (well-being program, central workplace in the heart of Munich, team events, fresh fruit and snacks in the office, etc.)
- An annual leave of 28 days, including 1 day of special leave at the end of the year
- An annually granted, individual Learning and Development Budget for further trainings and your professional as well as personal growth
- A monthly contribution to Urban Sports Club or Jobrad to support your health and a sustainable planet
- A passionate and collaborative international team atmosphere with flat hierarchies, as well as open and direct communication
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application with your CV and transcripts, as well as any additional information you want to share that will help us better understand who you are and why you want to join Pelion.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!