Peek is looking for a talented, strategic & results-driven leader to lead our mid-market sales team. As the MM Sales Director, you'll lead a team of 20+ AEs and 10+ SDRs to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals. You'll work directly with senior leaders to sell "Peek Professional," our best-in-class SaaS platform that helps activities operators (think ziplines, escape rooms, and Segway tours) save time and get more bookings. In addition to driving sales results, you will be responsible to develop a high performance team culture with high retention and positive morale.
If you love adventure both inside and outside the workplace and developing people is your passion, we want to meet you!
What you do:
- Lead a team of account executives, team leads and SDRs to exceed goals through productivity growth and retention.
- Create a high performing team by recruiting and developing account executives, team leads, and SDRs through coaching and training programs to retain, grow and promote.
- Coach and mentor AE's, team leads/managers, and BDRs to consistent performance through 1x1 coaching, training, skill development activities, goal setting/performance management and roll-up-your-sleeves leadership.
- Measure, track and adjust performance against defined metrics and pipeline management.
- Manage implementation of strategy in collaboration with senior leadership; recommend opportunities to improve sales performance through proven change leadership techniques.
- Collaborate with operations and sales ops to eliminate friction in the sales cycle through standardization of policies and procedures.
Who you are:
- 5+ years relevant Sales Management (Director level preferred) experience in a high activity, shorter sales cycle environment. B2B sales / SaaS experience preferred.
- You're a strong sales coach and people developer.
- You've developed project management, analytical and communication skills. You know how to coordinate, implement, and execute.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
- You've used Salesforce and other tools to manage your team.
- You look for ways to improve by researching and implementing new sales tools and processes to aid the work flow of an inside sales force.