Peek makes the world’s tours & activities easily bookable — anytime, anywhere. Our industry-leading technology, Peek Pro, empowers operators to better manage and grow their businesses. Peek.com and our award-winning mobile app connect people with everyday adventures that create lasting memories. CNBC labeled Peek as the “OpenTable for activities” and the New York Times called Peek.com “a site you want to visit again and again”.
Peek prides itself on being a great place to work:
- We’re growing! We’re hiring up to 40 people by the end of the year across the globe.
- We’re fun! You’ll work and learn from incredibly talented and experienced people with loads of perks. We are a focused team looking to build and amazing product.
- We’re career focused! Peek focuses on personal and career development, helping our teammates meet their goals.
The content team is a gifted, creative team that focuses on developing powerful, engaging content that helps fuel our growth. We work in channels such as social, email, website, and other forms of copy and creative.
If you are professional, organized, and looking for an opportunity to start a career in Santiago, you're in the right place. At Peek, we look for “go-getters”, but we don’t require professional experience! We’re looking for bright, innovative thinkers with a mindset for attacking interesting problems and creating original content.
- You're looking to grow a career in marketing. You don't need prior experience, but any form of prior marketing or writing experience will be well-regarded
- You have the ability to get a lot of things done in a relatively short amount of time. We're a dynamic company that is growing fast - this can be stretching, at times, but is rewarding for someone who is looking for personal growth
- You can work autonomously and don't need micro-managing. If you have the ability to think through problems, deliver a high attention to detail, and manage your own time, you'll find a home within Peek.
- You’re looking to build relevant, usable experience with a small team
- You want to learn real skills and have an actual impact on the business
- You have startup ambition.
- You ideally have some existing knowledge about marketing
- You’re an initiative taker and you’ll take steps independently to direct your own learning and grow
- Have a mix of day-to-day work and high-level projects
- Help us improve our system of tracking leads and numbers
- Create creating blog content, white papers, informational pages, and emails to our blog subscribers
- Engage existing tour operators to generate case studies and interesting information for our website
- Create interesting and valuable content for existing and new partners
We’re a growing company based in San Francisco with teams in New York, Salt Lake City and Seattle, with a handful of remote employees sprinkled around the world.
We are a very well-known company within our space and the Peek Pro brand will open doors for you in your career as it grows.
Salary: 850,000 CLP after tax. We have a strong preference for people with an existing Chilean residency visa but are open to alternatives. You will be contracted through a hiring agency that we have retained in Chile.
Location: Monjitas 565 Santiago Centro (Metro Bella Artes and U. Catolica)
Hours: 10am-7pm Monday-Friday to get the right overlaps with Australia and San Francisco. (If you need flexibility on certain days, this is fine.)