Pecan is an automated AI-based predictive analytics platform. It simplifies and accelerates the process of building and deploying predictive models in various business use-cases, such as Life-Time Value (LTV), Churn and Conversion. Pecan connects to the raw data and completely automates the data preparation, engineering and prepossessing phases, as well as the model training and evaluation lifecycle. It was acknowledged as one of Israel's 50 most promising startups two years in a row.
- Series C company with over $117M raised to date. Tier-1 investors: Google Ventures (GV), Insight Partners, GGV, Dell Ventures, Mindset and S Capital.
- 90+ employees and growing very quickly
- HQ in Tel Aviv with growing sales and marketing organization in the US
- Customers across CPG, retail, healthcare, mobile apps, fintech, insurance, and consumer services. Marquee customers include Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, and SciPlay.
In This Position you will:
- Provide help desk support
- Support and troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Prepare Laptops and equipment for new employees
- Supporting MAC and Windows laptops.
- Manage and maintain IT inventory.
- Support the company’s conference rooms equipment and vendors
What we are looking for:
- At least one year of work experience as a Help Desk Technician in a big (at least 100 employee) and global company.
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft OS, AD, Mac OS, Gsuite, Okta, Atlassian (Jira), Zoom, and MDM tools
- Microsoft experience including Office 365, Windows 10, and working within an Active Directory Domain.
- Apple hardware and software experience
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer technical issues.
- Proficiency in English and excellent communication skills.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- Well organized and self-sufficient.
- Team player.