Pecan is an automated AI-based predictive analytics platform. It simplifies and accelerates the process of building and deploying predictive models in various business use-cases, such as Life-Time Value (LTV), Churn and Conversion.
Pecan connects to the raw data and completely automates the data preparation, engineering and prepossessing phases, as well as the model training and evaluation lifecycle. It was acknowledged as one of Israel's 50 most promising startups two years in a row.
- Series C company with over $117M raised to date. Tier-1 investors: Google Ventures (GV), Insight Partners, GGV, Dell Ventures, Mindset and S Capital.
- 90+ employees and growing very quickly
- HQ in Tel Aviv with growing sales and marketing organization in the US
- Customers across CPG, retail, healthcare, mobile apps, fintech, insurance, and consumer services. Marquee customers include Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, and SciPlay.
As a Customer Success Manager at Pecan, you will work at the technological forefront of the data analytics world by helping mobile app developers. You will be the main point of contact and trusted advisor to drive business value and product adoption through our AI and Machine Learning capabilities.
- Develop strong, trusted and long term partner relationships, ensuring partner satisfaction and retention from the onboarding phase
- Discuss and qualify your partner business objectives and translate them into concrete use cases within your success plan
- Identify AI opportunities and build a custom success plan for each partner based on their business objectives
- Take full ownership and responsibility of each partner from onboarding them to driving continued success and value
- Drive the implementation of Pecan’s software and services by collaborating and managing a cross-functional account team
- Ongoing account management and commercial success, including value realization analysis, key stakeholder education and enablement and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs).
You will be expected to work closely with internal and external stakeholders such as:
- C - level executives and VPs
- Data Analysts / Data Scientists
- Data / DevOps engineers
- Sales and marketing professionals .Together with the team, you will continuously help our customers achieve their business goals, reinforce the value of Pecan’s models, and the ease of using our platform. When our clients are happy because they see the value, so are we!
Our Customer Success team is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, client-focused, and data-oriented professional.
- 2-4 years experience in a customer-facing analytically oriented role (e.g., SaaS Customer Success, Management Consulting, etc.)
- Native or Mother tongue level in English - Must
- Experience working with digital native companies (e.g., games, apps, social, etc.)
- SQL/engineering background - an advantage