Pecan is an automated AI-based predictive analytics platform. It simplifies and accelerates the process of building and deploying predictive models in various business use-cases, such as life-time value, Churn, demand forecast and more. Pecan connects to the raw data and completely automates the data preparation, engineering and prepossessing phases, as well as the model training and evaluation lifecycle. It was acknowledged as one of Israel's 50 most promising startups two years in a row.
- Series C company with over $117M raised to date. Tier-1 investors: Google Ventures (GV), Insight Partners, GGV, Dell Ventures, Mindset and S Capital.
- 90+ employees and growing very quickly
- HQ in Tel Aviv with growing sales and marketing organization in the US
- Customers across CPG, retail, healthcare, mobile apps, fintech, insurance, and consumer services. Marquee customers include Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, and SciPlay.
We are looking for an experienced SDR Manager who has preferably managed both inbound and outbound efforts.
- Manage a team of outbound focussed sales development professionals
- Provide ongoing training, coaching and mentorship to help SDRs achieve individual and company goals
- Execute and optimize sales development strategies to schedule targeted number of meetings for sales team
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Pecans products, ICPs, industry trends, and the competitive landscape, so you can be the best brand ambassador and trainer to your team
- Be an active player and coach, perform hands-on prospecting activities to determine best practices and educate SDR team
- Optimize call scripts, campaign cadences, email pitches, and other outreach to improve leads generated and meetings scheduled
- Use our prospecting tools and CRM in order to accomplish your goals and to efficiently capture and measure team activity and performance
- Attend external events to network and generate leads
- Meet regularly with sales dev, sales and marketing leadership to ensure productive collaboration and team alignment on strategy, goals, execution and performance
- 3-5 years of experience as an SDR leader or in another prospecting-related position. (preferably hitech experience)
- Is competitive, self motivated, resourceful and results driven
- Wants to manage a team and is eager to produce results
- Experience with SalesForce (use and data analysis) and prospecting/email automation tools (Outreach, ZoomInfo or similar tools) is required
- Experience coaching, mentoring, role playing and analysing data to measure
- Good, positive attitude is a must