Pecan is seeking a talented Senior Sales Operations Analyst to join our team. Pecan is a fast-growing startup at the forefront of the AI and predictive analytics revolution. Our cloud, subscription-based platform allows organizations to accelerate business outcomes through highly-scalable predictive analytics models with no need for data scientists. Pecan was acknowledged as one of Israel's 50 most promising startups two years in a row, and we already empower business and analytics teams for many global enterprises.
- Partner closely with the Sales Operations Lead, demand generation, and senior leadership to set ambitious yet achievable targets & goals for the sales organization, then put a framework in place to report, analyze and measure progress against them.
- Own the quantitative/qualitative analysis of the performance of our sales and marketing teams (from lead to customer), to improve Sales Excellence and productivity.
- Develop relationships and work with multiple stakeholders to create and refine the mechanisms, tools and processes needed to optimize sales velocity and close rates.
- Prioritize initiatives, identify gaps in systems, processes and performance, and remove barriers to execution.
- Manage the monthly and periodic business review activities to report on the state of the business
- Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed
- Manage key sales support systems and processes required to meet the rapid growth and goals of the business.
- Oversee the marketing automation (Hubspot), CRM (Salesforce),BI and other systems including data enrichment, prospecting and lead routing tools.
- Manage territory, account, revenue flow, compensation and quota administration for the sales teams.
- 5+ years of relevant professional work experience in sales operations, financial planning and reporting, business analysis, strategy, analytics or business intelligence
- Expert level skills in MS Excel, working with large datasets
- Experience leading planning or analysis for large organizations
- Experience driving data-driven recommendations and suggestions
- Experience gathering business requirements and developing processes, scorecards and dashboards to surface meaningful KPIs and actionable intelligence to senior leaders
- Strong problem solver and process oriented
- Passion to support your customers (the sales teams)
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly communicate complex data issues
- Native English and excellent English writing and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics, mathematics, or other quantitative fields (preferred)
- Experience working for multinational companies and cross-functional teams
- Experience with BI, data visualization software such as Power BI, Quicksight or Tableau
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot and Sales automation tools (Outreach, Zoominfo, Gong…)