Pecan is a fast-growing startup that is bringing innovation and scale to AI for business and the predictive analytics fields. Our cloud, subscription-based platform allows organizations to accelerate business outcomes through highly-scalable predictive analytics models with no need for data scientists. Pecan was acknowledged as one of Israel's 50 most promising startups two years in a row, and we already empower business and analytics teams for many global enterprises, and is on track to add many more this year
The Director of Demand Generation owns the demand and lead generation strategy, leveraging multiple channels and programs to drive qualified opportunities for the Pecan.ai account team. This includes using marketing automation, SEO, PPC, social, inbound and more. This person is analytical and results-driven with a passion for continually testing and moving the needle.
This role reports to the CEO and works closely with the Marketing team on content and the Sales organization to generate and optimize high-quality SQLs.
What you will do
● Ownership of company lead generation, MQL and SQL goals
● Build and run the company’s demand generation strategy, leveraging inbound and outbound channels including website, PPC (mainly Linkedin and Google), Social and SEO
● Manage and utilize marketing automation platform (Hubspot)
● Develop and maintain lead scoring system and audience segmentation process to manage lead database.
● Cooperate with SDR team, Demand Generation Coordinator(s) and external vendors.
● Collaborate with the Product Marketing team on content strategy to drive leads and opportunities.
● Works closely with Pecan’s sales organization and maintains close sales >> marketing alignment.
● Manage demand gen budget for paid campaigns
● Own Marketing Demand Generation Dashboard
Who are you
● At least 7 years of experience in B2B SaaS Demand Generation
● Deep experience with marketing automation (Hubspot) and CRM (Salesforce)
● Data and metrics driven-with strong attention to detail
● Experience with inbound and outbound marketing programs, leveraging multiple channels
● High energy and creative, with a demonstrated ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to lead, take initiative and operate with minimal daily supervision