Background and Opportunity:
Pecan AI was founded in 2018 by co-founders Zohar Bronfman and Noam Brezis to bring the power of AI to every business team at every company. Pecan democratizes data science and AI by removing data scientists out of the equation and instead, puts the power of predictive modeling directly into the hands of business users across marketing, sales and product teams, and the BI analysts that support them. With Pecan, marketing, sales and product leaders leverage advanced data science techniques to predict future outcomes unlocking transformational improvements in their KPIs – such as growth of revenues and customer lifetime value, decrease in churn, and optimized inventory management. In one intuitive low-code platform, business analysts and their business partners can add data, deploy off-the-shelf predictive models, and predict what’s likely to happen in the future with a high degree of confidence – finally bringing AutoML within reach for all.
- Founded in 2018 by Zohar Bonfman (CEO) and Noam Brezis (CTO), PhDs in Computational Neuroscience.
- HQ in Tel Aviv with growing sales and marketing organization in the US
- 80 employees, quickly scaling to 100 by year end 2021
- Series B company with over $50M raised to date. Tier-1 investors including: GGV, Dell Ventures, Mindset and S Capital. Series C to close in January 2022
- Marquee customers include Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Nestle, Dell, Mobile Premier League, Fiverr, SciPlay and Product Madness.
- Overall, 40+ customers across CPG, Retail, Healthcare, Gaming and E-Learning who use Pecan AI to unlock transformational improvement in their KPIs including growth of revenues and customer lifetime value, and decrease in churn.
About the Director of Demand Generation role:
This is an exciting, high-visibility & high-impact role. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing, and collaborating closely with teammates in product marketing, creative, content, and sales you will be the leader of our demand strategy – building the demand generation engine and team of your dreams at a high-growth, transformational company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create and execute an integrated, multi-channel, full-funnel demand generation strategy through a process of design, measurement, and analysis.
- Build, design, plan, manage, measure, and optimize integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline and accelerate sales.
- Create a roadmap of demand generation campaigns and activities, including low- and high-touch customer acquisition strategies, that set us up to achieve our pipeline goals.
- Ideate long and short arc campaigns and determine the tactics to engage our target audiences across a range of verticals and segments.
- Hire talent, provide day-to-day team leadership, establish clear roles, responsibilities, processes, and support of the team.
- Manage and allocate the annual budget, develop and maintain pipeline and full funnel forecasts and track channel and program performance against the annual plan and monthly/quarterly targets.
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report the impact(s) of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue, sales cycle length, channel and program performance.
- Support Sales and Sales Development teams to ensure they meet pipeline and revenue targets.
- Support marketing leadership with metrics, provide regular reports and present on demand generation performance; conduct gap analysis, develop and execute plans to bridge gaps.
- Collaborate with integrated campaign managers, field marketing, digital marketing, product marketing, and internal SMEs to execute campaigns.
- Systematically monitor, analyze, and drive ROI of marketing performance against lead generation and pipeline goals to ensure delivery of leads across all integrated programs.
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors and marketing technologies that contribute to and facilitate demand creation programs including digital / performance marketing agencies, targeted lead generation providers, search engine optimization (SEO) experts, marketing automation tools, engagement platforms, lead enrichment and routing tools, and much, much more.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- BA or BS degree required; MBA degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of hands-on B2B demand generation experience in the SaaS industry with focus on B2B digital/inbound marketing, including: search engine optimization/search engine marketing (SEO/SEM), email marketing, lead nurturing, webinars and virtual events, content syndication, account based marketing, tradeshows and field events
- Additional 3+ years in building teams and managing direct reports with a track record of driving high growth in a B2B SaaS company.
- Experience at an early-stage startup combined with scaling-up marketing through a hyper growth period to reach $50M+ in ARR is a huge plus.
- Strong understanding of all facets of the buyer journey, across different personas throughout the marketing & sales funnel.
- A driven and engaged marketing leader with a successful track record of developing multi-touch, multi-channel campaigns who deeply understands pipeline management and metrics.
- Demonstrated experience and comfort with being measured on achieving pipeline goals
- Expert program and project management skills, and attention to detail
- A highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude who enjoys collaborating and knows how to cultivate strong relationships with geographically-distributed team members.
- An empathetic player / coach who leads from the front by modeling desired behavior and empowers their team members to win together and individually.
- A highly accountable leader who drives results while operating and excelling at strategic as well as tactical levels.
- Adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements that are inherent to high-growth, category-creating companies.
- Deep hands-on experience with Marketing automation platforms, Salesforce.com, Web content management, Web analytics and business intelligence (reporting and analysis tools).
- Expert storyteller with strong written and oral communication and presentation skills. Proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical and operational processes.
- Demonstrated strong listening, information gathering and empathy skills for uncovering and defining deliverables, needs and outcomes.
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Retirement plan with company match
- Competitive medical, dental and vision Plans
- Flexible work schedule
- Customer-obsessed, highly collaborative and fun colleagues in the US and Israel