Pecan is an automated AI-based predictive analytics platform. It simplifies and accelerates the process of building and deploying predictive models in various business use-cases, such as life-time value, Churn, demand forecast and more. Pecan connects to the raw data and completely automates the data preparation, engineering and prepossessing phases, as well as the model training and evaluation lifecycle. It was acknowledged as one of Israel's 50 most promising startups two years in a row.
This is the first Marketing Analyst position at Pecan, so, you might consider this nutty opportunity to work closely with our GTM team and join our growing team. You will play a pivotal role in helping the company grow by influencing the decision-making of all our growth engines.
The Senior Marketing Analyst will play a highly strategic role by providing actionable insights, based on analyzing both marketing funnels and sales initiatives, while working closely with teams across Pecan (Marketing, Sales Development, Sales and Client success).
What you will do
- Analyze marketing performance across all channels and draw actionable insights.
- Partner closely with the GTM team to identify impactful business and marketing drivers and translate them into structured analysis and actionable insights.
- Design, develop and maintain reports and dashboards, and suggest new KPIs to monitor.
- Work with the business team to design experiments and test hypotheses. Proactively look for growth opportunities and optimization.
Who are you
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, driven by a curious and proactive approach. Exceptional attention to details.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Business or Marketing Analyst in a SAAS-B2B/Internet/Online company.
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies, SEO practices and outbound marketing.
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce - An advantage
- Strong Excel skills and experience in querying data sets.
- Great communicator and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Fluent English