Pecan is a Product led company which makes the product manager super critical to our success. We are looking for super smart, humble and hungry experienced product managers that can help bring our inspiring vision to life.
Your Impact & Responsibilities
Establish and lead the Pecan’s analysts’ engagement and training program, which is a strategic initiative to expedite the onboarding of analysts to our platform and increase their overall engagement.
- Conduct a thorough analysis of the current state and define the strategy and vision for the analyst’s training program.
- Research, choose and implement a knowledge base system that will power analysts to work with the platform.
- Lead the creation of any content needed to power the process.m
- Plan, design & execute analysts’ onboarding and training processes.
- Work closely with product, customer success, and analysts to ensure engagement and a smooth onboarding process.
- Responsible for the successful planning and implementation of the user Onboarding and Training
- Guiding Pecan's experts with regards to sharing their expertise with analysts
- Be an integral part of our product team
Your Knowledge & Skills
- Technical familiarity with analytics tools and SQL
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Customer management
- Technology Evangelism
- Ability to work in a fast environment
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Experience in developing and running training programs/courses – a plus
- Experience in working in an international environment – a plus