Pecan is an automated AI-based predictive analytics platform. It simplifies and accelerates the process of building and deploying predictive models in various business use-cases, such as life-time value, Churn, demand forecast and more. Pecan connects to the raw data and completely automates the data preparation, engineering and prepossessing phases, as well as the model training and evaluation lifecycle. It was acknowledged as one of Israel's 50 most promising startups two years in a row.
- Series C company with over $117M raised to date. Tier-1 investors: Google Ventures (GV), Insight Partners, GGV, Dell Ventures, Mindset and S Capital.
- 90+ employees and growing very quickly
- HQ in Tel Aviv with growing sales and marketing organization in the US
- Customers across CPG, retail, healthcare, mobile apps, fintech, insurance, and consumer services. Marquee customers include Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, and SciPlay.
Pecan is a Product led company which makes the product manager super critical to our success. We are looking for super smart, humble and hungry experienced product managers that can help bring our inspiring vision to life.
What You'll Do
- Collaboratively define and drive product goals and strategy for the Pecan platform
- Work closely with stakeholders and a skilled team of cross-functional peers to define a roadmap that balances supporting immediate clients needs, technical capabilities, and unlocking new opportunities
- Collaborate with engineers and design to run product exploration and feedback
- Contribute a genuine passion and enthusiasm for your products and mission, and for solving customer needs
- Demonstrate and help instil platform thinking and user-focused development practices across our teams
- Partner with the entire team to deliver with speed and quality
Note: Please only apply for this position if you have a proven track record of managing teams and building high-quality products
Who You Are
- At least 4 years of experience of Product Management role preferably in a B2B company
- Previous data or engineering experience is required
- Passion for data with advantage to previous experience in the analytics space
- Excellent leadership and personal skills
- Self-organized, process driven
- Perfect English and communication skills
- Passion for building platforms to improve hundreds of companies business
- Highly motivated individual with customer fication
- With impeccable execution and influence skills
- Strong capability to break down complex problems into manageable goals and components